Online Shopping Policies
Order deadline and delivery times
We undertake to despatch your order within 48 hours. Deliveries will be made to most addresses by 5:00pm provided they are within the delivery network. Orders placed online after 12.00 noon will usually be dispatched the next day.
Our products can be delivered right across Australia unless specified otherwise. In certain cases, we may also quote to ship overseas.
Orders placed over the weekend will be despatched by the end of the business day on Tuesday. Call a customer service representative on 03 9663 6333 to enquire, or contact us via email@example.com
Recipient not home (Please check with your local courier – several courier companies will not deliver without signature)
If the recipient is not home when your delivery is made, the following will occur depending upon circumstance & the service being used.
The delivery will be left on the doorstep unless we are requested not to do so.
If the location is considered unsafe by our courier, a calling card will be left at the door or in the letterbox asking them to call the courier to arrange a convenient time for re-delivery or pick up from the local post office. (A $20 charge may be incurred for redelivery).The timing for re-delivery will also be affected with some orders not able to be redelivered until the following day.
Note: In most circumstances we will leave the delivery at the door unless we have been instructed not to do so. We guarantee delivery of our products to the door. Please provide specific instructions regarding delivery alternatives if this condition is not likely to be suitable. Unfortunately we can take no further responsibility for your order once it has been delivered to the door. Faulty or damaged goods must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during the login and shopping process.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- Exhibit Interiors acknowledges and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will collect, use and disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 ("the Act").
How to contact us
For further information contact us on 03 9663 6333 or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfil your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Exhibit Interiors protect customer information?
The website is secured with a 128-bit SSL certificate to ensure data transmitted between our website and the payment gateway cannot be intercepted. Additionally, our robust ecommerce system updates are monitored.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through PayPal. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. Exhibit Interiors does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Exhibit Interiors website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card payments for general users and Purchase Orders for approved wholesale customers. Credit Card payments are made directly through a128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe.
Returned products will only be accepted on the occasion that we sent you the wrong products or they are damaged.
If products are to be returned, they MUST be with the original packaging and returned within 14 days of purchase. Please retain your Invoice/receipt in the event of any return, as we require proof of purchase before any refunds can be processed.
If incorrect products have been sent to you, you must notify us of the error within 7 days of delivery. We will arrange the incorrect goods to be returned to us at no charge to you. The correct goods will be dispatched immediately with no extra postage charges incurred by the buyer. You are required to pay any charges if you have ordered the incorrect products and ship the products back to Exhibit Interiors.
We will only offer a refund if the product returned to us is unused and not damaged. Please note that this will only occur in case we sent you the incorrect products or they are damaged on arrival. We can only process products purchased from our website, www.exhibit.net.au and provide advice on products available on our website.
We aim to provide you with quality products to satisfy your needs. If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints about any of our products and/or services, please email us at email@example.com. We will answer your emails as quickly as possible. This is our promise to you because your satisfaction is our primary concern.
We advise all our customers to review this Delivery policy and returned merchandise / refund policy page frequently as this Policy may be amended by us at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Policy will be posted on this site and you should review this Policy prior to using this site.